Crazy, but I don’t think I’ve mentioned on this blog yet that The Very Most will be touring the UK, with one show in Ireland, in July 2014, leading up to a show at the legendary Indietracks festival! Woo-hoo!
From Boise, it’ll just be me (Jeremy) going, where I’ll be joined by three folks from Glasgow (Chris Gillies on bass, John Ferguson on guitar, and Jo Bunyan on keyboards), Pablo Caballero from Valencia on drums, and Vinnie Ransome from England who will be sharing vocal duties with me. We’ll be touring with one of my favorite Scottish bands of recent years, Yakuri Cable, and it’s gonna rule. Here are the dates:
- July 12 – Dublin (solo acoustic) at the Pop Inn w/Mumblin’ Deaf Ro and TBD
- July 18 – Glasgow at The Glad Cafe w/TBD *
- July 19 – Nottingham at The Maze w/TBD *
- July 20 – Liverpool at Maguire’s Pizza Bar w/The Swapsies *
- July 21 – Bristol at Cafe Kino w/Lonely Tourist *
- July 22 – Swindon at The Vic w/The King in Mirrors *
- July 23 – London at Buffalo Bar w/Cosines *
- July 25 – 27 INDIETRACKS! (Allo Darlin’, Dean Wareham, Rocketship, The Popguns and tons more)
* w/Yakuri Cable
I absolutely cannot wait. It’s been a long-term goal of mine to tour the UK and the fact that we’re playing one of the greatest indiepop festivals in the world is the icing on the cake. We’re planning a tour-only release too, so I’ll reveal more details about that as the time gets closer.