Here’s the results of our photo shoot a week ago in Nampa, Idaho, at Flying M Coffeegarage and White Pine boutique. Photos by the super-talented MaryAnne Remer.
As the only indiepop band in the state (and I’d venture to guess the quad-state area of Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Nevada) it gets a little lonely sometimes. So, I’m overjoyed and honored to announce that we are going to be playing at NYC Popfest 2013. Here are my top five reasons why I’m so excited about this:
- I’m guaranteed to love almost every band playing. How many festivals can you say that about?
- There are going to be loads of indiepop dorks there. I’ll be able to get into heated discussions over which Belle and Sebastian album is the best. That’s my idea of a good time.
- I’m finally going to get to eat at the Carnegie Deli. I am an unabashed pastrami enthusiast.
- There are virtual, internet-based buddies that will become real-life buddies (hopefully).
- This line-up is absolutely stellar. The Bats? The Monochrome Set? The School? Incredible.